I’m Flavia Munn, and I’m so glad you’re visiting here.
My work and life are inspired by the principles of yoga and self care.
As a respected health editor and journalist, I feel privileged to have the chance to share important messages about mindfulness and mental healthcare with the world. I teach yoga in London, and coach clients online.
On this site you’ll discover:
– Health and wellbeing stories by an award-winning journalist
– Adult yoga and meditation classes and workshops that you can attend in London, UK
– Details on teen yoga sessions available for schools and activity groups
– Travel tales and reviews of yoga retreats around the world
– Something to smile about, I hope!
Adults, teens, everyone – join a class!
Discover a class that suits you, from community and corporate sessions to teen yoga and mindfulness classes. Tailor classes to your unique needs and environment.
Collaborate and learn
Not only do I produce bespoke classes for individuals and groups, but I’m an editor and journalist too. As an all-round wellbeing professional, I can guide, teach and provide expert content. Read more about my yoga, meditation and media background here.
On the blog
Find blogs about health and wellbeing, lifestyle and travel tales from an award-winning journalist. Click below to read the latest posts…