An experienced yoga teacher and award-winning health journalist, based in north east London.
This is what I do and how you can work with me …
Yoga for all
Yoga and meditation are inclusive to all, whatever your age or ability.
I run yoga classes in studios, workplaces, schools and charity projects.
I teach yoga classes in east London, north London and west London.
My style is to meet you where you are, supporting your unique needs.
- Yoga and mindfulness classes for 11 – 18 year olds
- School wellbeing days
- Community and charity sessions for vulnerable young people
- I am DBS-cleared to work with young people.
Special needs yoga
- Therapeutic yoga for children and adults with special needs
- Special interest in autism
- Private and small group classes
Yoga for stress and burnout
- Gentle yoga and meditation methods to relieve stress
- Take-home yoga tips to prevent burnout
- Bespoke workshops for workplaces
- Breath awareness meditation based on traditional yoga
- 8-week meditation courses in London and across the UK
- Private sessions
- Meditation app available to all students
I have 20 years’ experience as a journalist and editor.
My work includes –
- Patient stories
- Treatments and wellbeing
- Healthcare profession and NHS
Awarded by the Guardian/NUS and recognition from the British Media Awards.
Mental health is my specialist subject and passion. You can take six mindfulness tips here.
Public relations and campaign projects are also my expertise.
These clients have gained significant coverage, including on the BBC.
Check out my profile on LinkedIn
Say hello via firstname.lastname@example.org